Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

My First Horizons Sarnie...

bermudabob

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear the brakes are good :rolleyes:

Nice to meet you earlier (and Tango190 while he was picking up the Eclat Excel)!

Thanks should go to Mike and Wendy for the warm welcome, ... and that hill climb Elise looks fantastic - look forward to seeing it run :P

Glad to hear the brakes are good :rolleyes:

Nice to meet you earlier (and Tango190 while he was picking up the Eclat Excel)!

Thanks should go to Mike and Wendy for the warm welcome, ... and that hill climb Elise looks fantastic - look forward to seeing it run  :P

Nice to have met you too, names and faces, and a good chin wag.

Shame we missed the butties this time, still there's always the Horizon special event to look forward to.

It was brakes and Disks, I had recently trashed my old ones at a Donington Track day. Its time to change when you come out of the circuit and hear scraping noises...

So, I had the Turbo Grooved discs added with SBS pads. They are starting to bed in a little bit now, though they will still need a bit more time. I'll report back when they are fully working - oh yeah, and they look extemely cool too...

Mike also sorted out my headlight covers, removed the sealant goo stuff and replaced it with very nice looking allenscrews.

Oddly enough my radio seems to have started working better since being there, though they didn't do anything to it. Must be the Horizons 'aura'...

Archived