litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Ooops..

malbon

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah got gradually worse - i think le mans did something to it.  not proper mayo mix but a little pin hole letting gasses through.  they still charge the same price though  :D

It did get very hot Jon, just hoping we don't do a double with my Excel, the water pump went on the way to Horizon for MOT.

Will be gutted if it's gone as it will be a scrapper to expensive to repair.

Bugger again.

I did fear the worst when you said you'd been having trouble with it Jon, but didn't like to tempt fate by talking about it.

Glad you're sorted now, hope it wasn't too bad on your pocket mate. ;)

Hope this means you'll be keeping B10WN K a bit longer now! :D

Cheers Pete. It has to stay a bit longer now ! Have you got any trackdays sorted before Llandow ? - I can't wait that long - next month i reckon !

VVC's aren't particuarly renowned for hgf but there was something not right. The last owner had a DVA head on and gave me the old head in pieces. I kind of half expected something to go wrong. Seems to be fine now though and runs at a lovely 82 all day long :blink:

Nothing planned before Llandow i'm afraid Jon, sorry. It is only 7 weeks away though - it'll come round quick enough. Does this mean you might be coming along to join the mloc contingent?

Glad you're back on the road - get that bloody immobiliser sorted now! :blink:

Andrew, i'm sure you'll be fine. Main thing is to remember to do the usual bits and pieces like letting the car warm up before ragging it, having a 'quiet' in-lap at the end of a session on track and letting the car cool down before turning it off etc. Shouldn't really be any worse than normal road use as long as you're sensible.

Archived