litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Are There Any Lotus Deals About?

jez_s

Evening all,

Has anybody bought a new Lotus in the last month coz i'm wondering what deals are about at the mo!

I've posted this up on Seloc but i should imagine it will get ignored as i've only posted 150 times :) ( fair play somebody posted!! :D )

Hope everyone is keeping well :P

jez

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always been very happy with the deals that I have had with Nick Whales...

Talk to John Willis in Sales on 0121 445 3020

Nick Whale Sportscars Ltd

492 Birmingham Road

Marlbrook

Bromsgrove

Worcestershire

B61 0HS

You'll need to speak to Rob S when he's got his new dealership open in Milton Keynes (Sept ?)

Isn't it sooner than that? Mid-Aug? Currrently peddling Aston's out of Bristol Street in B'ham.

Yes, speak to Rob Smallshaw - he'll be keen to get his new dealership off to a flying start. Trading under the Stratstone brand, they're part of Pendragon one of if not the largest motor dealerships in UK. Rob's one of us too - owned a S1 Exige for many years, so knows both sides of Lotus ownership...

Best to PM or email him from HERE.

Hi guys

Will be open Sept 1st all being well, builders are about finished and I'm just waiting for the signage to arrive.

Jez, yes there will be some special deals on certain models but I can't go into details yet !!

Rob

Archived