litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

The Elise Effect

Wuddie

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not bothered about people posting piccys unless I get any complaints then I'll take them down. Just take care what you post as people view the site from work, I think snowmans avatar was borderline for work but since no one complained I left it. Hate censorship :P

Agree with you totally Mark. Most folks on here will meet each other at some point anyway so it's likely to be a bit friendlier and less abusive than some other forums. FWIW I thought Snowman's avatar was funny anyway. I can't log in from work because of the sodding internet gestapo. :P Next group for the chop me thinks...:D

Jon

Don't need your Picasso - my weekday wheels are currently a ...

... Mazda Premacy.

Bit like a Picasso. It's the funky one with skirts, spoilers & alloys. Bit like lipstick on a pig really. Let's just say it wouldn't be my choice! But I do get a choice in March and fancy an RX8.

Actually, I found myself in the wilds of Leicestershire earlier this week. Very strange and unsettling experience to drive some of our "Elise roads" in something much more wobbly. How do ordinary folk cope with their ordinary cars, ALL THE TIME?

Graeme

RX8.. mmmm lovely!

That girl isn't actually 11, shes 19, she released a song called Moi Lolita though... I have the video :D (having just spotted she was actually only 15 when she released it :P) IIRC she is called Alizee or something similar.

Ah ha http://www.moi-alizee.com/

May i point the honourable gentlemen in the direction of the Gallery and Videos section :P

>>>That girl isn't actually 11, shes 19, she released a song called Moi Lolita though... I have the video

ROFLMAO @ Scott Mac

Graeme... lucky you...RX8's look nice but what about a 350Z ?

Tell me about driving other cars on Elise Roads...... :P

Boat like is the word. I often picture these car designers/testers going out to test drvie their new product that they have sweated blood over for the past few years..something like a Picasso on a country road. doh !

I know they need to be comfortable but their must be some trade off in the handling stakes. It's fine to stop all the bumping around when the kids have drinks on the pull down trays but what happens at the first corner?

rant over :D

Personally I find it easier just to chuck a shovel full of mud and assorted food/drinks into the car before we set off because then at least I'm not quite so horrified when I see what he's doing...:P

Archived