32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will keep their car the longest

• LOTUS - Jon
    • TVR - Bob

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no vx, but have you still got blown k?  :D

yeah still got it pete. sale fell through with a guy who was selling his house. not a problem though as i will have it for donnington ! looking forward to it now B)

Good stuff! (sorry sale fell through though :( )

Which group are you in? I'm down for the intermediate/advanced but am going to try and change to the beginner group, think i'll be better suited there to be honest. :unsure:

beginners mate. This is after all part of my brothers birthday present so he should be driving. paul said he was glad of it as there are quite a few on the inter/advanced....ssssshhhhh !!

not really bothered about not selling as ill be glad to take it around and also i may have a buyer who is coming along with the mg lot.

might just be 2 birds with one stone with a bit of luck :unsure:

beginners mate.  This is after all part of my brothers birthday present so he should be driving.  paul said he was glad of it as there are quite a few on the inter/advanced....ssssshhhhh !!

not really bothered about not selling as ill be glad to take it around and also i may have a buyer who is coming along with the mg lot. 

might just be 2 birds with one stone with a bit of luck  :P

Your going to be gutted when your bro gives you the finger as we go past in the Tivver - multiple times.

I have been doing lap after lap on TOCA tonight, to test out my lady instructors words. Gues what, she's right, even on the game.

Yo ass is grass VX boy ;)

no vx...your coming lapping with me in the elise and i'll convert you back to an s1 lover :D

fq 300 my arse cheeks. safe as houses handling gadgetron that a 17 yr old could lap round in about 1:45 without breaking sweat :P

face your fears and drive my beast ;)

no vx...your coming lapping with me in the elise and i'll convert you back to an s1 lover  :D

fq 300 my arse cheeks.  safe as houses handling gadgetron that a 17 yr old could lap round in about 1:45 without breaking sweat  :P

face your fears and drive my beast  ;)

You driven one Jon - seriously - or is it all myth and bloody good drivers ?

<EDIT>

We will not be allowed to time on Donny I'm sure

But a good competitive V8 Tiger time is 1:20

</EDIT>

Archived