litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Shiney Door Panel Screws

sootysteve

hello, i brought some shiney door panel screws, but b4 i fit them whats the general feeling? are they too bling or do people think they look good, they're the nice lotus ones to replace the original black plastic ones. ta :blink:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I thought the general opinion was that if you drove an S2 you also wore big pink knickers and it didn't matter what you did to the car you'd still like YMCA.

Where as if you drove an S1 you had muscles in your ears and had a 10" cock. So a few door panel screws aren't going to shrink that are they.

:D

If you like them (and you obviously do because you've already bought them) then put them on the car and ignore anyone elses comments.

:D

especially mine

:P

I reckon they're fine but each to their own, but then I had the full ali stalks, phone stalk, geargate and winders etc. I reckon that the buttons defo looked better in mine than the shitey screws.

post-54-1119640592.jpg

Weigh more than plastic so a no for me!  :lol:

Dave's right.

Current car has black door panels - the standard ones, so the black panel pins look fine and inconspicuous. However, previous car had cream leather seats, sill trims and matching door panels but the door panels still had the standard black pins. Stood out like a sore thumb, so I just had to replace them with shiney ones.

Weigh more than plastic so a no for me!  :(

Dave's right.

Current car has black door panels - the standard ones, so the black panel pins look fine and inconspicuous. However, previous car had cream leather seats, sill trims and matching door panels but the door panels still had the standard black pins. Stood out like a sore thumb, so I just had to replace them with shiney ones.

OMG! Graeme is a closet GJOB! :lol:

;)

Archived