Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Horizon

simondann111s

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope you waved to my poor baby :D

Yours would be the one with two grease monkeys - their heads stuck in the front bays then :o

Just ordered the following parts to be fitted:

Elise Parts Gear Linkage Kit and Quickshifter

Nitron Racing Aluminium Quickrack

Uniball Toe-link Kit

S2 Aluminium Belled Brake Discs

Pagid Brake RS14 Pads

Can't wait to have it back now, surprising how you don't miss it till it's gone.......

Simon, did they have my (Hopefully very shiney) black S1 in there? It's in to have new suspension fitted.

I think Scott's and my car are having an affair as they've been seen together in Horizon and Hallcraft a few times now :drive:

Simon, did they have my (Hopefully very shiney) black S1 in there?  It's in to have new suspension fitted.

I think Scott's and my car are having an affair as they've been seen together in Horizon and Hallcraft a few times now :drive:

I think yours was just outside the office when I was there.

It was in the process of thinking about becoming shiny.

:D

Simon, did they have my (Hopefully very shiney) black S1 in there?  It's in to have new suspension fitted.

My car is an S1, it's not gay!

Or is your's a guy car? (For some reason my car has been named as Lil - a girl!)

Archived