litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Suggestion For Your Next Run...

CanadianKrista

Hey all!

I received this in my email and immediately thought this could be useful on your next run. It wouldn't help with the speed cameras but, it would if you got stopped for speeding through some nice little British roads/towns!

Here are the instructions

1)Attach these balloons to the last car in the line of each group (fast, medium and slow groups).

2)Drive as fast and as furiously as desired, making sure that the car with the balloons is always at the end.

3)Smile politely and bat your eyelashes at the nice officer who pulls you over saying apologetically "I'm sorry officer! We all thought they were real!"

Let me know how it works out!

:clap:

post-780-1117056177.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

I've just been informed that my previous post has in fact already been posted by someone else! Man! For once, I thought I had something cool to share with you all but, it appears as though I was wrong :D I thought I was being totally original because I'd never seen this before, but I see that you car people have all already received this in your email forwards. I guess I'll just have to try harder in order to impress you :clap:

Sorry for re-joking!

Doh.. can I claim the price for being so incredibly slow at working out who you are.. even after talking to you at ashby once :blush:

Hi, wouldnt worry about it, everyone does it as they say.

Andrew

Archived