litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hi- Another New Comer!

Gaz_R

I may well do, thanks.

If there's a silver 206 there it'll be me.

:clap:

Hi Gerags-

Just put the seposit down too eh? I was shaking for about 10 hours afterwards. How are you feeling? I too am coming from a Pug - a 306 though.

Unfortunately I don't get mine for another 10 days as I am off on hols which is really annoying! ;)

I am going to NWs tmrw to have mine checked out (finger crossed) so I will have a look for it. Congrats.

You do make a good point about 'entry/egress' though. Does anyone have any tips on this. Bloomin difficult if u ask me, especially trying to avoid the sill guards and not kick the stalks and wheel with your feet.

Cheers Gaz.

At least you'll have something to get back for.

I paid the deposit on Wednesday, but it's only hit me today - I've not been able to get the grin off my face at all.

I was a bit bemused at first, as it's the first "pre-owned" car I've had to buy for 6 years, now I can't wait.

Let me know how it looks, as it needed a bloody good wash on Wednesday.

And they were changing the cam belt & manifold/downpope for me as well :D

Nice blokes these car salesmen :drive:

Steve.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me know how it looks, as it needed a bloody good wash on Wednesday.

And they were changing the cam belt & manifold/downpope for me as well :angry:

Saw it yesterday - looks well nice (just needs a good clean like you say! :D )

The interior is very nice - cream leather, yes? When do you collect?

Mine got through the checks okay - just some minor stuff which I am about to put on a new thread.

GR

Saw it yesterday - looks well nice (just needs a good clean like you say! :D )

The interior is very nice - cream leather, yes? When do you collect?

Mine got through the checks okay - just some minor stuff which I am about to put on a new thread.

GR

Popped in myself, this morning, after taking a trip to the Marlbrook.

They've done all the work they said they'd do but i'd have thought they'd have given it a clean anyway.

Now I'm getting even more excited :(

I pick it when I get the cash from my loan has cleared.

It's all approved, but they just need the DD forms back.

Should be sorted by Tuesday and hopefully collect it on Wednesday.

I don't get to drive it properly until Saturday due to 'other engagements' :angry:

But it all adds to the excitement.

Have a good holiday and let us know when you get yours collected.

Cheers mate,

Steve.

Guys

All I can say to you is this: make sure you are free on Sunday, May 22nd... why?

...'cos this is the date for the next Midlands run!! I went on the one yesterday and it was great!! B)

Not only was the weather superb, but it was 'thrilling' (to say the least!) to drive my car and see/hear others being driven the way they should be! :)

And the icing on the cake was partial inclusion in a St George's Day parade and a game of impromptu Lotus ping-pong after lunch B)

Quality day - thanks to everyone for making 'the new boy' feel welcome and not refering to the 'glass of piss' pic too much ;) Looking forward to the 22nd!

Archived