litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Nice Night For A Drive!

GreyKnight

Don't know about you lot, but I took advantage of the clear sky, still air and dry roads to go for a blast in the dusk this evening with the roof off and it was fantastic! Hardly a car on the road and I've discovered this great little "circuit" near me which is approximately a five mile quadrangle of roads with no villages, national speed limit all the way and filled with some really sharp 90 degree bends and one or two humungous straights! Not being absolutely stupid of course, but I went around it three times :D

Felt great when I got back - had a headache all day and it's gone now. I love nights like this :blush:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know about you lot, but I took advantage of the clear sky, still air and dry roads to go for a blast in the dusk this evening with the roof off and it was fantastic!  Hardly a car on the road and I've discovered this great little "circuit" near me which is approximately a five mile quadrangle of roads with no villages, national speed limit all the way and filled with some really sharp 90 degree bends and one or two humungous straights!  Not being absolutely stupid of course, but I went around it three times  :)

Felt great when I got back - had a headache all day and it's gone now.  I love nights like this  :(

Sounds great! I did just the same and went out around Ruddington on the outskirts of Nottingham - after about 30 mins I got back and just sat in the garage with a huge grin! A bit like this little yellow chap: :) Spot on about the headache cure - beats Anadin any day!!

Roll on the summer - if any one has any decent mini-runs around the Notts area, please let me know.... :(

Err, firstly i hit a badger which knackered the front clam a bit, then i hit a BMW which REALLY knackered the front clam... so it needs a new front end.

So new clam, crash structure, lights, indicators (smoked of course :D) and everything front end associated.

Hopefully back beginning of next week :)

Archived