litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Congratulations

koopa

Well done to Pizzaboy, finally secured himself an elise for the summer! Nautulis blue 98 model with a rebuilt engine. got it for £9200 with full lsh, no track use, one owner from new and completely stock condition :drive:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah you git poopa tis not a fappin rebuilt engine! Tis a NEW engine 6k miles! Yes I can now post on this forum as an equal and not some wannabe :)

The car is a 98 R plate minter, was owned by a doctor in his 50s who recently purchased a spanking s2 111r for more comfort hence why his s1 was for sale. He was a man with a lot of money...the best type of lotus owner hehe, if something went wrong he would replace the whole shebang. His HD went twice so he just bought a brand new engine last july cost him 5k! Steering rack replaced 4 months ago, new clutch, new front clamshell after a very minor skelp with a rabbit.. the list goes on. I was first viewer the ad went up the same day bought it there and then. It was on for only 9500 as he wanted a quick sale no hassles as hes always on call.

I shall enjoy toasting koopa at every oppertunity during his run in period :drive:

Archived