litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Newbie...

catboy

On that note, does anyone know if there was a deeper carbonfibre diffuser option on the S1? I was following one this morning which had 4 vertical vanes at the rear, and a much deeper look to it, which Id never seen before

Hi Ben and welcome. :clap:

Visited the men at lotus power(nice guys and very very helpful)the other night and they were trying to sell me a difuser.If you visit their website www.lotuspower.co.uk

im sure Martin/Steve will come back to you with the specs and prices.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On that note, does anyone know if there was a deeper carbonfibre diffuser option on the S1? I was following one this morning which had 4 vertical vanes at the rear, and a much deeper look to it, which Id never seen before

Hi Ben and welcome. :clap:

Visited the men at lotus power(nice guys and very very helpful)the other night and they were trying to sell me a difuser.If you visit their website www.lotuspower.co.uk

im sure Martin/Steve will come back to you with the specs and prices.

Reverie do a CF diffuser for the S1 – its about £400 though – a lot of money for something that doesn’t actually really do anything. Martin and Steve’s are v. good and reasonable but it depends on the colour of the car. IMHO the wheels must match the diffuser. Mr G’s yellow car looks fantastic with black wheels and diffuser sitting on Nitrons.

You've got to get one!! Have you considered an S2?

Not considered an S2... A bit out of my price range, and (according to a certain S1 owner) they're a bit girly?.. :D

To be honest I prefer the shape of the S1 too, and with my budget (which I WILL stick too :clap: ) I would rather get a really good S1 than a knackered S2

b :)

Archived