litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Snapper - Start Button?

Zebedee79

Jamie,

Congrats on Exige.

We met at the Lotus discsussion evening when NW were at Digbeth and you had your 111s, anyway have follwed you thread about starter button, and had a look at NW demo car with one when I popped into see Ian yesterday.

Can't seem to find any decent buttons in the catalogue but on Demon Tweeks website have come up with this:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/catalogue/pr...100&from=search

Prseume from earlier thread that aluminium version with start text is may be the one to go for?

Ian is also trying to tempt me with the Momo wheel when car is in for service next month.... must resist.

Regards

John :bye:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zebedee

I too have a simliar starter button purchased from the Demon Tweaks catalogue

Starter Button

I thought Nick Whales had these buttons on stock in their new Racewear showroom.

Were you the chap who came into Nick Whales with a chunk of metal in your tyre yesterday ?? I was there at the same time getting new rear tyres !

Steven

Steven,

Not me with tyres, mine was rattling undertray and squeaky grunion, I was there about 3.00ish, looking around showroom and chatting to Ian, fixed in few minutes as usual.

Been trying to avoid the place in a good way, they have already sold me two cars and various bits.... :bye:

Didn't realise the stock NW starter button was the Richbrook one with green illumination prior to starting.

Have you gone for the Momo wheel as well?

Regards

John

Archived