litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Thankyou To Horizon

PPPMAT

Just like to say a public thanks to Mike and Wendy for the work done on my car on Thursday...excellent service and I'm extremely pleased with the result (I can't get the car to understeer at all - and I've REALLY tried !!!)

Thanks guys - I'm sure I'll be back for more mods

Matt :blush:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graeme - a few minutes?? - what would be left of my car !!!

tried the ao48's in the rain yesterday - still won't understeer. The back end is the first to move - sometimes when I don't want it to (it was very wet)

good fun though

Davey - I haven't got a clue what settings are on it - don't think mike would divulge his secrets.

it works though - the car has a very different attitude to it. Turn in is much improved

Miles out - thats not even close!

Need to get mine sorted too... car is wiggling a bit :angry:

What tyres have you got now Scott ?

Also, Mikes setup is not a secret, he will tell you if you want the info or just look at the car afterwards and you can see the camber change.

Mike is also very good at LISTENING to the driver and setting the car up to match the way the driver wants it, providing the driver knows WTF he is feeling.

Thats exactly why i like him Bob... he won't tell you all the secrets, you can see an obvious difference though i agree.

I'm still running larger T1-R's and loving them :(

But I am looking at something new and fancy.... ;)

Archived