litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus On Track

PPPMAT

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've done a few days with LOT. They are great days, well behaved and well run. V reasonably priced in comparison to the other tday co's.

I'm booked in for Bedford in May too. See you there.

Anyone doing Donny with LOT next monday? I'm taking the BMW along for some pre season fun.

As has been said by Beefcake, pay the full £30 and MLOC get £10.

What will be interesting is the big Euro trip in July.

Croix-en-Ternois on the Saturday. (Ex F1 test circuit prior to Monaco so twisty)

Leisurely drive through France on the Sunday

Dijon GP circuit on the Monday

Magny Cours GP circuit on the Tuesday then return home Tuesday night or Wednesday Morning.

3 trackdays, Hotels, channel crossings, and all for £500. :tdown:

I'll see those of you doing Bedford on Monday, unfortunatly I'm Exigeless for the day so will be driving what I can scrounge on the day, or I'll just use the X-Trail :D.

Rob

I kind of trusted my luck - secpay is just a secure online payment website for credit cards - just go through the process and enter your details. I've done it and got onto the forum pages now and got an authorised account - so it must work (or I've been robbed)

Matt

As Matt says Secpay is similar to worldpay. Just a secure authorisation. For info, it will show up on your account as Easytrack. We are using their account until we have been going long enough to get our own Worldpay account.

Just remember to say MLOC when asked where you heard of us and we will pass the £10 on to MLOC.

I'm going to do Bedford in May as my first - plenty of run-off for when I get it really wrong.

Cadwell park is a must - think this might be booked up though.

Archived