litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S1/s2 Suspension

daz f

Hello all :(

I've just recently purchased original S2 suspension. I'm going to try and fit it myself. I have all ready spoke to steveb and he has told me I will need his front brackets to gain 110 at the front. Apparently you just adjust the spring in the damper to gain 120 at the rear.

My question is this.... Is this ride height usable i.e. for using mainly as a weekend car, on Midland Runs, hammering around country lanes. AND will i have a problem with speed humps?

What heights do everyone else use? Any advice will be much appreciated :tongue2:

Cheers

Daz

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Dave

I vagueley remember you telling someone how good yours felt with the S2 equipment, I was just unsure on Ride height. I want it too handle as well as possible but not at the cost of grounding all the time.

I suppose I better order myself some brackets... I wonder if he's going Donny? Need to get fitted for Wales run! :D

Did you also fit the steering rack raising plates?

Thanks

Daz

Archived