litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

The Ron @ Anglesey

HRT

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a good track - some very fast bits, lots of elevation changes and corners that are adverse camber or banked - lots of features and it's safe.

It was with Bookatrack - there was a Midland Speed sprint there over the weekend and Bookatrack usually have a track day on the Friday so we can practice.

Thanks for letting me have a go Harvey - some cars are just a real pleasure to drive smoothly - it was effortless and the power and noise from that VHPD is great. :)

No worries Tim, thanks for all of the pointers.

I don't know Tim, put a Cayman or M3 in front of you and you become a thing possessed :D

It's a good track - some very fast bits, lots of elevation changes and corners that are adverse camber or banked - lots of features and it's safe.

It was with Bookatrack - there was a Midland Speed sprint there over the weekend and Bookatrack usually have a track day on the Friday so we can practice.

Thanks for letting me have a go Harvey - some cars are just a real pleasure to drive smoothly - it was effortless and the power and noise from that VHPD is great. :)

Absolutely love that circuit, though I prefer the "Coastal" circuit that eliminates the long drag up to the hairpin & back and makes the corkscrew very interesting instead. Was up there myself last month with BookaTrack in one of their Caterhams - not as nice as an Elise.

Nice smooth driving there Tim.

I've been on a few Bookatrack days and they have always been well run. At Rockingham with them on the 13th July.

Only downside with this track, just looked on Google MAPs and it is a 4 hour drive each way :)

Archived