litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

My Car's Been Round The Nurburgring...

GCCK

Had a call from the chap I bought the Elise from, to say that on Men & Motors there's a programme called Track Day Warriors (Friday night 7pm and due to repeat a few times in next few days). For about 10s it features him in the Elise going round the Nurburgring. Fame, of a sort!

At least next time, the car will know the way there!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I saw that program the other day. Really enjoyed it. Loads about Imprezas and Evos, then M3s, TTs, MGF. At this stage I thought to myself "They'd better mention Elises soon or I'm gonna be doing some shouting at the telly"

and then they did

so everything was OK

The end

We watched it too. Sat there with the idiot presenter waffling on about the new lot of "2 litre" sports cars that are good for the track. He was saying how great the MGF was and I was getting ready to start shouting too until the Elise came on :(

Best small sports car ever apparently. Had to laugh when he also mentioned that it had been improved even more with the new S2. Though of how many S1 owners would be throwing things at the telly at that remark :o

S1 Exige was nice too :wacko:

Archived