Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Well I've Gone And Done It !

JohnnyM

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE:

I note from the spec of your car that you have the touring pack and the twin oil coolers fitted, did you arrange that seperately because reading the specs suggest you cannot have the oil coolers and the touring pack ???

The oil cooler came already fitted to the car, It is standard on all European and USA models.

Mine was an Ex Factory car....

I bet that if you realy wanted them you could get them to fit them for you, but you would have to get NW's on it straight away...

It would have to be fitted at the time of building it.... Couldn't really been done as an after market upgrade.

Halfpenny.....  - thats a sight i'd rather not see !!! doh !

I know Johnny.....but I think the fact I saw him (being observant as the Officer put it) and that he loved cars (was telling me about his Mk2 twin turbo MR2) got me off.

To be honest I probably wasn't going that fast......ish...... :D

The blaupunkt's a big improvement on the clarions in the S2 Elise's but the sound is still not fantastic.

If you play around with the EQ you can get a reasonable sound out of it, also turn the TA off to stop it bleeping :D every ten seconds on DAB.

As for the rear view ,like halfpenny said you can just see through the mesh when you no were to look.

Welcome jonny to the" MLOC Exiege owners club"

you have to go for the Stage 2 sport box it sounds Excellent!.I also have viper stripes and have had paint sheild put onto mine to protect from stone chips you can hardley tell its on. :D

Archived