litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Has Anyone Got......

Nick gee

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try yell.com or the benefits page on seloc. i cant seem to get on at the moment.

Modswise - i just declared the exhaust and filter. The wheels have LOTUS on them and so do the suspension - they are direct replacement parts which the factory would fit if you happened to damage a damper or a wheel.

Its up to you really but it shouldnt make a great difference. Frizzel couldnt care less with me - my new car requires no change of premium - result !

Tho I did get my mum to ring up and play dumb saying "Its got a bodykit on and some bigger wheels and a sporty exhaust"

When asked what type of performance gain the exhaust gave she replied " I only got it for how it looks - i dont care about all that"

ROFLMAO

Nick...have you tried Frizzel - they are v.good

also Autotorque, Norwich Union and Liverpool Vic are supposed to be.

Tried Frizzel, first question they asked me was does it have any mods,when i said yes i was politely told that they no longer supplied insurance for cars with modifications.

At the moment Eggar Lawson still in the lead.

Work is really getting in the way of my insurance hunting :(

Archived