litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S1 With S2 Suspension?

Max

Dead dead easy job. Almost as easy as taking the wheel off. 100% improvement in looks - mine looked silly originally when parked next to Mr G who runs 100/110 i think. Add to that the better damping and clanking and its well worth it. I think Bernard Scouse might do the brackets.

110/120 is the best height. Doesn't look as slammed as most but only marginally higher but loads more practical. You dont have to crawl over speed bumps.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You will need a geo doing after you've fitted.

Simple answer, ride height makes your car look better.  You'd have to be a serious driver to notice the difference on the road/track.

If you lower it too much you can end up hitting speed bumps, hitting bump stops quicker etc. So its purely a style thing.

I can pick them up for you if you want, then bring them to the run - not sure if you want them sooner than that?

Thankts, that's very kind, but have just spent £400 on service and £350 on new induction kit, need to save up first! I think I may go with Horizon later in the year, given the need for Geometry set up.

Cheers anyway.

Archived