litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Custom Exhaust Manufacturers?

Ladders

Does anyone know of anywhere local that can make me a custom tail pipe?

Love the exhaust I've got on at the moment, but the tail pipe looks like it's seen better days!

What I wanted was a place that could knock me a pipe, from the silencer onwards, using stainless steel.

I wanted a place that is fairly local (Leics), so I can go there to make sure it fits central to the clam (everyone knows what a knightmare doing that is!).

So anyone know a place?

Cheers

Dave

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave,

Call Alan at Aldon Automotive, he's had a custom jobby built for his Elise Sprinter.

Is he a mate of your's Bob?

No, only met at the Dyno day, but did have a lengthy chat about the mods to the car he uses for sprint/hill billy stuff. He had the whole system custom made, lovely bunch og big bore bananas and silencer.

Milltek are in Nottingham

I was thinking there Graeme, but I wondered whether they would have the time, or be bothered to knock up a custom jobbie?

Found this place which might be worth a try Custom Chrome

Local as well!

You will find custom chrome know how to knock up an exhuast for an Elise - they have done a few for Exiges ...

Archived