litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

These Chaps Helped Me Out

Zircon450

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chin up bob - this guy looks like he was ready to give the things away !

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/detail.asp?i=34977&s=14

you like spending money on that car don't you ??  :blush:

FFS - 1 day advert, give me a chance.

Jon - Remember - PSSC's told me no big bills, could have refurbed a GT3 by now.

Still, spose the cars getting really tip top now, it's into Horizon tomorrow to have the Tyres, Balljoints, alloy ball joint mounts, ARB bushes, service, etc etc, so gunna whoop yo ass at North Weald :bum:

Thanks for sorting that 4th spot BTW

Jon re-read my Edit.

Since I haven't yet exhanged funds for goods, I emailed the P1ssHead dude, so lets just see what value he places on them.

If he read here that I was paying £120 pewr disk, no wonder he's fitting something else, maybe he thinks he's looking to bag £480 bucks.

Unless you posted it to pee me off.

Beefy, noted re links, but after the link to Orchard SKODA Clicky in the discount section I thought I'd give it a miss - ta :blush: back at ya.

So they finally got a new website and show piccies of Tusses. Seem to recall my post as WTF is this in September ish, the had SKODA's, and bugger me, they STILL DO, WTH again.

What a company, just come back from Kettering Northants after 15 years down there, never heard of em. Strange how they are across the road from the Car Supermarket lot ?????

You cheats my precious ?

Thats cool. There are loads of owners who post on single sites and those who dont really use the internet. With a bit of luck they won't be sold and you'll get a steal..and you'll buy me a beer when were darn sarf ! :blush:

what date do you fancy BTW...im thinking March time if poss ?

Thats cool.  There are loads of owners who post on single sites and those who dont really use the internet.  With a bit of luck they won't be sold and you'll get a steal..and you'll buy me a beer when were darn sarf !  :bum:

what date do you fancy BTW...im thinking March time if poss ?

Jon - just PM'd you.

I gotta be careful on dates now, the sprint championship pre season details come out soon. MSA dragging it heals again.

I'll ring you in a mo, if no PM/post back.

:blush:

Archived