Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Anyone Know A Good Architect?

Foley

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suppose I should own up! :)

I would offer myself - I am an architect at Associated Architects in Newhall Street, but I am absolutely snowed under at work at the moment

Also, already doing a private job for a colleague, plus supposed to be renovating my house - other half will kill me if I take anything else on!

However, if you want - give me a bit more indication as to the location of the property and general scope of work and I will ask around in the office.

You can email me on: [email protected]

HTH

Regards

John :D

strange coinsidences... my friend from the practice i work for is moving to associated architects at the end of the month... im part 1 trained, but now i just create the pretty pictures...

wild horses couldnt drag me back for parts 2 and 3!!!

i work for webb gray and partners at the moment, doing their images and stuff but i really wanna push spikeyplanet [my visuals company] this year, and get new clients and work more for myself, so if you need a photoshop ninja who creates perspective images............. lol

[appologies for the slight thread hi jack, i did ask if anyone wanted to do your work though foley, everyones too miserable here though!!]

Another to own up... :(

I'm not architect but working for architects in Brum.

I'm afraid I've got way too much on at the moment and Had a quick ask round - no-ones really got any time for PJ's - too many small children at the moment... good luck finding someone though

zebedee - how long have you been at AA? do you by any chance own the dark blue s2?

A C Miller,

I have been at AA for three years, primarily working in the education sector.

My S2 is a black 111R which you may have seen around Newhall Street.

Go on tell, which practice?

We must find Foley a good architect, although he is looking for somebody cheap! :(

John

Archived