Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S1 Front Antiroll Bar Fitment

Zircon450

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Eliseparts is run by Mr Geary Powell and his wife Joy. Hence people sometimes refer to Geary's this & that. All it does is spread cliquey confusion, as he doesn't trade under the Geary name.

Eliseparts is run by Mr Geary Powell and his wife Joy. Hence people sometimes refer to Geary's this & that. All it does is spread cliquey confusion, as he doesn't trade under the Geary name.

Thanks Graeme, got it now.

I aAsked the boys at Sinclaires about my front end handling issue, (see elsewhere thread) and I asked if the 160 ARB would be a good mod.

They suggested Gearys (Eliseparts) adjustable.

I could also fit some new bushes to mine which might help.

The whole ARB is moveable by about an inch or so in any direction, as demonstrated on the day to me. :unsure:

I can vouch for the Eliseparts ARB - I've just fitted the medium one on the middle setting to go with the other bits and the turn in is definitely sharper. Also worth checking every now and then as the mounts were totally fecked - though there was - for a change - no accompanying squeaks/creaks/rattles. A bit of the car that's well worth doing properly and keeping you eye on I think.

Archived