litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S1 135 Upgrade - Worth Getting?

bermudabob

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whoooooo , is that a challenge , do hope so ... ;)

EDIT: How's your bits and pieces now ? Feeling better I'm guessing by the sharp whit !

:bouncing:

:drool:

Don't ask about the bits... we were getting better, then things took a turn yesterday :tdown

Am plodding on, just losing hope of this ever ending :wub:

Aside from that, do hope Graeme's car stays on the forum, will be weird to not see it on the runs :clap:

Yeah, Stevie has the 135 S2 and neither of us could tell a difference with my standard S2 (before I put the hurricane and decat on).

S2 has the CR box anyway so no difference.

Waste of money on the S2 I think, however don't know with the S1.

I've not logged on for ages so have some catching up to do... It's not easy finding time to have a mid life crisis AND play on MLOC!

It's true, there's not *that* much difference. As Graeme says, it's only at the top end that it has a bit extra power.

...but whilever my head gasket lasts, I've got just enough to power overtake standard S2 + hurricane + decat! :D

This is a picture of your face as I overtook you yesterday! -> :angry:

I must admit it surprised me too, cos you can't really 'feel' the difference when you drive them seperately.

Stevie

For the "non-official" upgrades, how would an insurance company know its been played with? I'm no expert but i look at my engine and apart from the cold air induction, I wouldnt have thought that one could tell the difference without taking the engine to bits.

Steve :angry:

Archived