litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Posting to the gallery

Can anyone post to the gallery section? I can't seem to find anywhere to post the few pictures I'v got from the 11th May run.

I've also got some in car video I could edit and post if interested.

Simon

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is currently no way to post images to the gallery other than sending them to myself or Wuddie when he sets himself up.

There are two ways to posts images on here, using the IMG option above or by attaching the file now its working B)

It is something I have been looking at being able to do, the only problem is that it is open to abuse when people can place files on this server and link to them for other people to download.

I have seen some scripting to allow us to post files and they appear on other web space I have free so maybe we will go down that route. I want to do that on the test server first before snapping this working forum, so probably when I get back from hols.

The other option is for me to switch on the ftp account to allow people to upload the images to the server which I will then move into the gallery.

Keep the good ideas coming :)

Archived