litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Insurance

SOUPS

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tesco are usually pretty cheap, aslong as you have NCB and clean licence, though they do usually insisit on having a tracker fitted. The cost of this is usually around £500.

I've heard Autotorque are good for lotus as the owner used to have one, but they won't insure anyone under 25.

hth

I've had some crappy quotes, but the best I had (by along way) was autotorque (www.autotorque.co.uk).

my quote went from £1440 to £600 with them. And if its a second car they don't worry about lack of no claims bonus.

Rob

:drive:

Hell Fire...thats a big premium,

I use Esteem 10% discount with OLC membership or SELOC membership. Tel:01483 706059 and speak to richard hodgson

Others:

Autotorque seem good MD has an Exige

Elephant work for some people,

Tesco for others

I don't have numbers for the others sorry but I'm sure someone will be along sometime soon.

hth

Regards

Jon

well mine is in the garage as we speak crashed it on the A52 on the 1st of july... its gonna finish next week i hope just getting last spare parts for it.. im going to see it in the next hour.. dont wanna post the crashed pics here LOL

Archived