Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Sport160 Decal Image Needed

Zircon450

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys... :P lol

I use whatever tool gives the best results, for this I've used Photoshop and Corel Draw [for the vectors]. Corel is a very under rated bit of software imho, but I adore Photoshop. No perspective work on this, I use another bit of software for that...

I think all that's left for you to do now is to choose the colour scheme and size, that is if your happy with the design of course, we should get it right at this stage. You mentioned blue, maybe the 9 could be, if you fancy that? Personally I like the black and the grey, I have lots of variations, and it's simple enough to amend to your liking :P

I can post options on here, or mail them....

:lol:

post-2-1095894794.jpg

As you can all see the MLOC logo at the top of the is positioned on the left hand side, which if you were to be following an Elise, i believe would indicate that it would be behind the passenger seat.

Therefore i believe i have all the evidence required to prove that i have been correct, all along.

As you can all see the MLOC logo at the top of the is positioned on the left hand side, which if you were to be following an Elise, i believe would indicate that it would be behind the passenger seat.

Therefore i believe i have all the evidence required to prove that i have been correct, all along.

In that case I'll have to move the logo to the middle of the top page bar :D

on orange...

If you, or someone, can supply a photograph of the side of your car, i can add the graphic to it, give you an idea of how it will look :D

I'll take a piccy when I get home, blimey better wash it first ! ;)

First crap piccy in near darkness !

2nd Crap piccy in near darkness !

and er - signed by Julian himself - well sort of !

Sorry for the poor quality images, they are full size non scaled down for Spikey, dodgy cheapo camera, and lack of time to retouch due to preps for hols on Friday.

In that case I'll have to move the logo to the middle of the top page bar :D

Do you have a template to do that then?

;)

Archived