litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Ladders And Bramble Meet Up

Bramble111s

Hi Ladders, well here we are, its hard to see just how shiny your car is in this picture, but people be assured it is very shiny!

Both our cars are the same colour, model and year and mileage! but it is surprizing at the number of differences...

As I remember

I have -

blue leather, smoked side repeaters, lots of ally tat, toyos, janspeed, hurricane, gold wheels, dodgy stickers, smashed number plate

Ladders has -

Beige leather, blue side repeaters, ally indicators, bridgestones, eliseparts awesome exhaust, cat bypass, a different filter, silver wheels, tiny numberplate, polish! new rear clam! stonechips... new suspension in the boot!

(great car btw!)

Anyway it was great to meet my first Mloccer!

(cheers Ladders, had a great time frothing about cars and Macs!)

bramble

post-2-1094801948_thumb.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes good to meet you Jim

Shame you live so far out and don't have chance to go on any of the runs, like I said, when I get a proper place sorted you're more than welcome to kip on the floor the night before a run. (along with Rich & Emma! :D )

Both our cars look pretty clean on those photo's, mine needs a respray really on the front now. I'm sure its from driving on these runs, probably from debris thrown up by the car in front?

Got the Proper 111s badge on the back now. My car now feels complete :)

Richard, just took delivery of S2 suspension. 110/120 ride height. Cant wait to get it on now, think mine could take the prize for the highest Elise on MLOC at the moment! (PS anyone interested in my Old Susp? Koni Shocks and Eibach springs?)

Dave

gear knob

handbrake

door fastners!?

gear gate

winders

Seems its my week for azure S1's! Just sat at the lights when another one appears behind me! Maybe he read the Mloc sticker! Hello Norwich ringroad S1! :D

looking forward to some runs, hope Ladders floor is soft....

Could always sleep in the car! :)

Cleaned up the car today, although need to get some bug away stuff to remove the stuck on dead ones at the front, any recommendations.

Also finally cleaned my roof with Autogylm £20 set, it did work with two applications on the stubborn seagull poos.....

Just the interior and wheels to do...

(Then hoover the carpet set only joking Scott :tdown: (I am a real man))

Archived