litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mail to Many/All

Mark

Where do we stand on doing a one-shot broadcast to email to all MLOC-ers to publicise the next run or monthly runs? The runs are the only means of people actually meeting one another on a regular basis.

Do you have the means to do it as administrator? Could the permission be extended to others, e.g. me?

Perhaps its just my keen-ness to see the runs well attended, but I have no way of knowing to what extent people are actually visiting the site, and therefore, if they are aware of the runs.

Equally, without pushing messages, how do we find out whether the site and associated movements are giving visitors (and more importantly, lapsed visitors) something they want?

Graeme

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graeme

I think you're right about people visiting. Generally I tend to be on evenings or weekends or occasionally early mornings and I reckon that there are about ten or twelve names which pop up regularly as evidenced by the posts, but there tend to be quite a lot of guests as well which is probably at least in part MLOCers using other PCs. There were quite a few who visited regularly a month or two ago but have gone very quiet now...

Kristian

Archived