Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Servicing

Sibs

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I have just booked my 2002 111s in for an A service with Bell and Colvill. Lotus are apparently suggesting that cam belts are inspected after 2 years now and so that will be done as well (about 1/2 hour labour I'm told). I am also having a Bell and Colvill sports exhaust fitted at the same time. Total cost estimated at £1025 inc VAT. I suspect I'm spending more than I need too and would appreciate advice.

Martyn

That sounds expensive I think. I have a janspeed exhaust so unless the B&C one is made of gold or something... I think NW were charging about £400 - £500 for supplying and fitting the exhaust (mine was £750 ish but that included a sports cat plus fitting which was round about £300) , service would be about £200-£250 for an A, and half an hour labour would be about £100, so at a guess I would say that that was a good hundred quid or so over the odds.

Horizon, as I am sure Scott will tell you, would be much cheaper.

Kristian :D

Archived