litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Nurburgring

Daniel

While you lot were doing the Brunty thing this weekend I decided to take the Elise to the Nurburgring for a few laps.

What excellent fun I had, although wimped out after about 6 laps as some of the guys there are complete nutters. Also went out in a friends Caterham and a Subaru Impreza ... the Elise was def the best for me though although the Cateram was faster probably because I didn't want to bin my car. Will wait till GT4 is out on the PS2 so I can actually learn the track! The number of times I came over blind rises with my foot on the brake expecting a corner, when in fact it was just a long straight ... oh well, better safe than sorry.

Saw 2 other UK Elise S1's there, two UK S2's and a couple of German S2's too. Didn't get chance to talk to anyone though as I was too busy oogling :D

Next though I think is a 1st lotus day (Which i should have done first actually)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yourself and the other 4 Loti must have been the only ones in Europe that wernt at Brunty, It was a cracking turnout. Fare play going to the Nurbergring that is a deffinate on my tick list.

Ally

Archived