litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Scare Yourself Sensible

lesstatt

i know he was like the Stig, so relaxed, like going for a drive to the shops, he scratched his nose while going sort of sideways in a 4 wheel drift while changing gear, i was just waiting for some corny music and it would have been a top gear moment

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan...

I was there too.. Did the driving seesion first followed by the factory tour then out for the fast laps.. Might have seen my Laser Blue S2 parked just at the 'pit' lane exit.. Got to agree with Alan the best £99 i have spent in a long time.. I had the one of the younger instrustors, a guy called 'Highly' a kewi who also flew helicopters!!

A well sorted day out, saw great cars in the factory of differing colours, did you see the purple Exige??? sex... :)

well recommend the day to anyone.. there were six people over from Switzerland, drove over (2xS2+1XS1), who all enjoyed the day too..

Archived