litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Runtime Error?

Mark

I'm getting a strange run time error message popping up on the forum whenever I move between threads or click anything. Any ideas? Not getting it on seloc so I don't think it's me. Something about unterminated string constant...

Kristian :D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two suggestions:

First, go into Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, Advanced and put a check mark in the Disable Script Debugging box.

If that doesn't work:

Then, go to the General Tab, click on Setting, View Objects and delete them all. Ones that are truly needed will be automatically downloaded.

Mark

Cheers - that's worked - strange that it comes up here only though. The script it is trying to debug is one which is listed under one of the W32 viruses as one of the sites it tries to direct you toward though so not quite sure where that came from. Defo not on my system which has been virus checked with the latests DATs twice today to be on the safe side.

Kristian :D

Archived