litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Elise Hardtop

Monkeytaylor

Do you know if those prices include VAT, and has he got a website with some pix on?

I would be v interested but would want to see one first - he ought to go along to the SELOC charity event on 31 July in Leicestershire.

Elise Hardtops are going and I would like to check out the quality before commiting myself.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personnally this is why i want one, for winter months. u don,t get that noisy rain sound like u do on hood, i,m guessing less chance of leaking, and its gives it a softop and coupe feel.

I have one and they are really useful if you use the car every day like i do. If its a toy then you'll only go out when its nice and therefore its not much use. Its also good if you dont have it in a nice warm garage.

They dont leak, the sound proofing is better and its warmer (although ive never been cold in mine!)

HTH

Steve :D

I'm assuming that the various hardtop manufacturers will be going to the SELOC event in Leicstershire on 31 July. I will be going along to check them out and I'll try and drive a hard bargain on the bulk orders. Might be worth us all meeting up and descending en-mass on the stall? Judging from replies to posts on other forums there are at least a dozen people looking to order Elise hardtops.

Archived