litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Waving at VX's can get you into trouble!

Fiona

Picture the scene....

Lovely quiet Saturday morning on the roads in Nottingham as I come home from Sainsbury's....well apart from the old dear doing 15mph in a 30 in front of me!!!

Get past as he turns off and dab the accelerator to enjoy the sound of the Magnex. But what's this coming towards me??? A shiny red VXT - the first one I've seen! Wave frantically to no avail and look in my RVM to watch him drive away only to see Messrs Traffic Cop :wacko: pull out from a side junction. :(

Glance down - oops - 40ish in a 30. Get a ticking off and I decide to offer no excuse but look sheepish. :kicking:

Thanks Notts Police for letting me go without penalty!!!!! I can continue to enjoy this lovely Elise weather without feeling pissed off.

Mr VXT: :box:

Fiona

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladders,

"Hmm, did you use your ladyness to get out of it ;-)"

Not purposely but I did have shorts on so that may have helped :kicking:

Apart from the different badge I can't see any difference to the exterior of the VXT. I think it's got "Turbo" emblazoned on every inch of the interior, though.

Fiona

Archived