litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Caterhams

Kris H

Simon - you're probably right on both fronts but I want to have a think about it anyway. I do genuinely like the caterham though and am tempted. Will hire one for a day and see where we go from there. I would have both if I could afford it but I don't think that I can at the moment.

Will think about track days and have to do something about my insurance anyway since I'm definitely getting robbed there. Getting shafted with the mods and therefore need to move to someone who is more mod friendly for a start.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, now thats an idea B)

Keep it in the Lotus frame - there is one at Paul Matty so you could part ex yours as it is - then you have the greatest car available and i bet it wouldn't cost a lot.

Kris,

340R

340R

340R

340R

Come and have a look - I dare you!

Pete

Pete - I still can't work out where the hell you are. Are you in the new houses on the blacksmiths side, the new houses near the school or on the malt shovel side?

Kristian B)

The primary school near that co-op late shop thing, whatever it is. This is hopeless really, living in the same village for a few year and never running into each other. :) Plus there's been another elise about at the Sports Connexion end of the High Street, silver S1 I think, but never about when I have my calling cards handy...

Cheers Fiona - might do that - bit of a bargain and might mean that I could keep the elise too, although running three cars myself is beginning to look a bit excessive I fear. :wedgie:

Interesting point here - requested brochures from caterham and westfield, and both arrived within three days and have loads of detail, prices, exact specs etc. Tried the same with TVR and lotus a few months ago - still not received a thing from TVR (probably tried to supply the delivery vehicle themselves) and from lotus I received about four bits of crappy looking card with a few photos and very few details. Customer service anyone?

Archived