litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Not A Hope In Hell...

Fiona

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi thank you all for your intrest and your witty small minded comments cleverr as i have already been offered a lotus elise for £8000 grand on a s plate plus on top 2 lotus sold in last weeks auto trader for £ 8400 and £8900 ono so sorry but ur wrong and to be honest ive never seen such bitterness or twisted humor or comments before i go to a lot of meets and cruises in a lot of different cars and it dont matter with they are 7 to 70 they or they have a 1.1 fiesta or a supra etc fully maxed they all have respect for each other and each others motors and views im afraid to say that if all lotus drivers are the same as the people who posted replys on here to my ebay advert id rather drive by if i see you on the side of the road than help the peolple who have slagged me off on here and to say the least ur life must be f**K*** boring if you have time to sit on here talking about me and not yourselves bye p.s next time i go to a show or meet ill park the other side to the other elises as i wouldnt want to be tarred with the same brush as the people who have bad mouthed me on here good bye sad people :gathering:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo who spits his dummy out then, mmm max power and a fiesta 1.1, i think his baseball cap must be on too tight. I must congratulate him on some truly terrible grammar and no punctuation whatsoever. As for the Elise for £8000 he is welcome to it.

...and breathe.

Timmy, not trying to diss you, just saying I didn't think you'd get an Elise for £3-5k for your car plus £2k. As you said, you've been offered one for £8k. Well that is at least a grand more than your p/x offers assuming someone buys your car for £5k.

Hope you are successful and good luck if you do.

Fiona

PS - Lesstatt - that will be grammar with an "a" then? :gathering:

£8k Elise????

Tenner says it's a cat D!

Good luck to him though! I dare say the Elise will be a VERY different car to that boat of a GTO. Even if he gets a cat D one!! :wtf:

Archived