litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Water....

steve

This is weird but it has only just started happening.

there are 2 drain holes around the rim (middle and right of the boot - none on the left!) but it seems that the water is collecting in the rim and going over the top, into the boot. i think the drainholes are clear as the water is never sat at the top of them.

any other ideas where it could be coming in.... or should i just buy a goldfish? (know any good shops, beefcake??? ;) )

Cheers

steve :unsure:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the Porpoise of this Plaice was to Whale about our different view Pikes. Perch-ing on the fence not offering a Comet is a load of Rud.

I hake to say this guys but Cod we try sticking to the forum Trout. Squid-ing about other issues on someone else Trout should be stopped.

On another note… when I Sea Horses I slow down….

Got any Mermaids going????? Would love one as an accessory….

Thanks for all the constructive comments ;):drive: It's nice to know that you all care so much about my moist behind.... :tup::) I can now recite more fish varieties than i will ever admit to in the pub!!! ;)

Beefcake - Yep. checked that and it looks fine.

If i'm feeling brave, i might try drilling another drain hole on the left hand side to match the one on the right (just slightly forward of where the frront of the boot is) The thing is, it has only just started happening and i cant think of anything that has changed recently! I may test the drainpipe by pouring some water down. it might be blocked.

Cheers!!!

Steve B)

Archived