litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Warranty Claim

Maxf

There are a couple of things niggling me about my car (not really, but the warranty is up after the summer so I guess I am being quite 'attentive' to little issue), can those of you in the know let me know what you recon about these being sorted under warranty.

1. Drivers seat trim coming away from the hard plastic base - by my shoulders. Looks like the cloth was cut slightly short, so with it stretching it has come away from the glue. This will only get worse IMO.

2. Windscreen trim/'a' pillar interior plastic lining bubbling where the fromt roof clips are - from water ingress I'd assume.

3. Rippling alacantara behind the binnacle on the dash

I know they are only small issues and i wouldnt worry about them especially if Id have bought privately, but as I paid main dealer money... ....

What are the chances of getting these done under warranty? Would it be best to call Hethel or speak to the place I bought it from (CD Brammel)?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Max

I have a similar problem. The black plastic trim round the windscreen is bubbling up. The official fix seems to be puncture the bubble with a pin and cover the trim with a stick on strip. This has since bubbled up and is now going back to CD Brammal to be done again.

I hope for the last time.

Cheers Dave

Archived