litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Another Top Shout For Monster!

timbo

Just wanted to give a 100% recommendation for Monster Motorsport in Loughborough, who have just done excellent work on my Exige S1 smile.gif

The guys had a major job removing the cambelt tensioner bolt, which had clearly been massively overtightened (not by me!) at some time in the past, then had the bolt head absolutely buggered with the hex centre totally rounded-off and split (also not my work)!!!

Even when the only option looked like having to take the engine out, they never gave up and eventually got the damn thing out with some seriously creative engineering so they could complete the service, MOT & fitting the 'box of bits' that I threw at them, lol!

Excellent work - thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And another recommendation from me also - just had my C service completed at Monster on my S2 Elise plus gear linkage kit fitted - top service....will be back for more mods and will def use them for regular services.

Archived