litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Great service again

Bottrill

Credit where credit is due, Paul at PJS Lotus was brilliant today. First of all I was struggling with childcare so they moved the booking in of the car to the afternoon at short notice. En route to get the tyres replaced and a geo setup the front indicator decided it wanted to go for flight as we joined the dual carriageway. Thankfully nothing was damaged in terms of the bodywork but that’s by far the strangest thing to happen whilst driving a car. 
On arriving late Paul put my myself and my lad into a free courtesy car as he didn’t want us walking up the main road whilst waisting a few hours having a coffee and finding places to entertain the little one.

He explained the service bulletin, we had a laugh (whilst mentioning it’s a common issue of the clips breaking) and then mentioned it’s not a problem they will carry out the repair. 

I often use both Gav at Unit 4 and PJS for servicing and work and can’t fault them both. Little things like this that makes the occasional frustrating ownership of a Lotus a little easier!

Oh and the new V105s coupled with the geo setup feel very good on their initial impressions.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived