litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New arrival part 2

XH51MES

I’d only had my Exige S 3 months so was in no position to buy really, however good offers incentivising which were compelling, but which won’t last.

Central have only 16 allocations for next year from Lotus for new vehicles which is reflected across the dealer base with drastically reduced allocations. If you’re on the fence the time might be right now.

Conversely this may help used values as word gets out fewer new models will be available.

Lotus are gearing all manufacturing down on the Exige platform next year in readiness for the new model in 2022. Sounds like a “mini” Evija. Rumours £80k for 4 pot type rising to £100k for some form of super sport version.

Only one source told me this so how accurate this is and how much sales type pitch is in here is open to interpretation, but generally I felt the time was now to commit to the brand with the brilliant models they have available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stop it now please fellas, I'm already conflicted without your 'help'  :lol:

As per above in other words Duncx sorry I know I’m not helping either pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived