litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Dukes Of Hazard

Fozzy

Hi Guys,

I went to watch dukes of hazard last night and it renewed my love for General Lee.

It's no Lord Of The Rings Classic but it is a good funny film, and the driving scenes are very cool. Loads of burning rubber lots of power slides and plenty of good old fashioned mid air jumps!

The Biggest Plus point though was Jessica Simpson :) OH MY GOD She was so F**KING Hot :D made it worth the £5.60 entrance alone.

One Word of Warning though, if your like me I came straight out of the cinema and drove my Liz as if Boss Hog was chasing me. Needless to say my woman wasn't to impressed with the smoke and the rear end stepping out :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mate asked me a question last night; he said if you had the choice between taking home Jessica Simpson or General Lee what would you have.

Now this was quite a hard choice, for those that have seen the film they will understand just how hot Daisy Duke is.

But

She is still a woman which means she moans and moans and moans like the rest of them! Where as all you hear from General Lee is the sound of the Hemi ticking over. Needless to say we both decided to take the General.

My mate asked me a question last night; he said if you had the choice between taking home Jessica Simpson or General Lee what would you have.

Now this was quite a hard choice, for those that have seen the film they will understand just how hot Daisy Duke is.

But

She is still a woman which means she moans and moans and moans like the rest of them! Where as all you hear from General Lee is the sound of the Hemi ticking over. Needless to say we both decided to take the General.

Maybe that's because you and your mate are incapable of handling a woman as well as you would the General... :)

Always Rob that lowers the conversation :)  Might pop past Donny on my way home on Friday if you're doing another evening.  You gonna scare your better half?

I do my best to meet expectations...

I shall indeed be scaring Krista on Friday evening at Donny. If you are coming, don't suppose you could bring your Crash helmet... I have a feeling that Kristas head is just slightly too small for my spare. Though it should be ok..

Do you have a Grilfriend/Wife???

then ask your self this question......

"What causes the most problems in your Life the Lotus OR you Girlfriend/wife?"

Also, you might get arrested if you put your girlfriend/wife up on stands in the driveway and then rummage with her undertray...

As I fall into the wife/girlfriend category, I would say that I am thinking of changing my name to Lotus to get some attention!! :wacko:

Also call me old fashioned if you like but i don't think that Jessica Simpson is a patch on the origional Daisy Duke! :angry:

Archived