litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Manifold Fitment In Or Around Derby

strees

Looking to fit janspeed or (more likely) piper manifold to the elise (the downpipe has split).

Would like to take it to Horizon but have difficulty getting over for a fair few weeks/month. It shouldn't be rocked science and a good garage should be able to change the manifold. SteveB on Seloc can supply the piper with flexi for £420 inc delivery and feels that a competent garage should be able to fit.

So, the question is, do any of you guys know a good garage in the Derby area who could change the manifold on the elise?

Cheers

Simon

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try brittainia (powerflow dealers) by the Subaru garage (can't remember the name of the road), or Camden Garage, which is where i intend to take mine to have the Larini fitted when it arrives....

they should be able to help.

You could get your car collected and returned via Horizon... think it's about £50 for the service.

Personally onj something like that i'd rather have it supplied and fitted by a company in case something breaks on it.

Archived