litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

North Weald

Chorlton

Hahaha,

Got to north weald last night and met up with wuddie for some beers, then woke this morning to fill the car with petrol and the head gasket went... bah.. didnt even make it to the airfield.. only got to glimpse it from the low loader on the way home..

totally gutted :)

Hope everyone had a good day there though?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its was a good day cheers Andrew, Coulnd't believe your bad luck when i found out about your HG at the airfield this morning. If you get the chance go on a 1st lotus day in future its well worth it.

Best of luck getting the car fixed.

Russ

Hate to tell you (af, arf.) but we had a great day there last Friday - Elise Mk 1, 360 Modena, Boxter & TVR 350. Andy is fantastic & we all had a ball - and the sun shone all day!

Mark

If you've got yr car apart make sure you get rid of the ridiculous rover stat and put the rover prt stat in. Best thing I ever fitted to my elise- did mine after my hgf.

Had the car dropped off at Horizon today and hoping to get it back next week, though getting a few other niggles looked at while in.

Did bump into scott while there, rumour has it his car may have actually started as well.

I am sure after another beer, I will be able to look back and see the funny (but expensive) side to it all.

Had the car dropped off at Horizon today and hoping to get it back next week, though getting a few other niggles looked at while in.

Did bump into scott while there, rumour has it his car may have actually started as well.

I am sure after another beer, I will be able to look back and see the funny (but expensive) side to it all.

Andrew

I can lend you a car if you need one! FOC

Phil

It did start too... briefly :drive:

Hope you're back on the road soon, your head gasket looked very sick!

Poor little thing, hopefully be back soon, just getting some annoying niggles looked into while it was forced into horizon.

It had better be back soon, I am begining to start gardening in my lack of car state :(

Archived