litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Big Thank You To Formula One Autocentre..

bermudabob

I'd just like to put a shout out to the above named seficing centre (on Lenton Lane, Nottingham) for coming to my rescue!

I was in dire need of my silenced decat pipe being fitted before Friday. I've got a track day at Donington, and my normal decat is too loud (stupid quiet days...). After failing miserably to change it myself due to some locking type bolt things used when I got it changed I tried a few garages...

Most said 'no mate too busy' or 'not touching a Lotus with a bargepole' - which I can understand to some extent - they don't want a big bill if they muck it up.

To my rescue came Formula one, 'bring it in' they said 'and we'll see if its possible'.

Not only did they say yes to doing it, but they did it there and then in about 10 minutes (it was 5:50pm too) and charged me a paltry £23. Very nice people too, and you can watch them work on the car from a waiting room overlooking the workshop.

I know where I'm going to get my MOT, and other non official stuff from now on.

OK, here endeth the advert... (it certainly sounded like one)

Rob

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived