litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus As A Company Car

king wack

Saw a review in a company car magazine of the S2 Elise 111s and what it is like as a company car. Thought some of you would find it an interest read. Excuse the scan...it's actually a photo! Click attachment below to view it slightly bigger and clearer!

post-751-1117476760_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a number of hours of the post being made, no Gay S2 owners have posted, sorry Whacky dude they just will not own up to it ;)

Even I'd look a bit closer at a day to day car for £30k

They're cheap enough to lease as well, probably due to low depreciation.

I tried very hard to get one as a company car but we've just gone Diesel or alternative fuel. Pointed out that Elise is as economical as most diesels but eventually the boss hid behind the no. of doors & seats argument. Incidentally, am getting under 35mpg from my ST TDCi Mondeo on fuel 3p/l more expensive than petrol. Elise is way ahead of that!

Big downer for Elise as company car is that lease co's don't allow them to be used on track days and nor would Co's insurance cover that.

Archived