litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Good Spray Shop

Black Swan

We all like to have a moan but we are not always so quick to praise, well here goes:

Following my recent bump I had the chance to use a body shop I had not come across since my move to Leicester, Parkers @ 151 Scudamore Road, Leicester. Went up to have a look see as we all like to know our P&J is going to be looked after and all looked well.

Well it took some time, though this was due to a paucity of help from local supplier as much as anything else.

Anyway got the car back wednesday and have put a few miles on, so this afternoon was the time to have a good look, and what better way than a good wash and polish.

Have to say that the paintwork is perfect and I know a bit about paintwork. Staff were helpful when I called, though they were not quite so good at calling me. All in all, well done Parkers.

So, if it is more than can be done by your friendly ChipsAway contact (that would be me then, 07830 36 46 86), give Parkers a call on 0116 232 4999 and you will be more than happy with their service.

Peter

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was an insurance job, but from what I can gather it was £1200 or so for the rear clam and bits and £900 for paint and labour.

Will give them a call and get some guide prices for posting.

Peter

Archived